Thoughts from my studio about artwork; new pieces as well as those things that have have remained hidden in my flat file...

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Making Progress on the Artomatic Drawing

I want to thank all of the patrons that have stepped forward to support my site-specific drawing at Artomatic 2008. Patrons can still support the artwork and be listed on the installation at Artomatic until May 7th, so if you haven't gotten the payment in, or haven't had a chance to contact me yet, it is not too late. I also plan on making a small limited edition of signed photographic prints available for sale during Artomatic for those who would still like to support the artwork after the deadline, more on that later.
I would like to thank the Patrons that have sent in their support at this time, but I will continue to update this list as the support rolls in. Thank you again!

PATRONS:
Paul So, Alexandria, VA
Norm Scott, Ithaca, NY
Frank and Jan Warren, Germantown, MD
Sean Flaherty, Alexandria, VA
David Vurdelja, Arlington, VA
Warren Craghead, Charlottesville, VA
Richard and Diane Flaherty, Manassas, VA
Carol Lukitsch, Alexandria, VA
Helen and Norman D'Amours, Arlington, VA
Jo Ann and Jim Crawford, Fairfax, VA

More people have contacted me about supporting and I will be adding their names soon, so keep checking! Construction of the platform will begin today and tomorrow after I jury an art show for Fairfax High School Artists, so look for updates tomorrow evening...

No comments: