Thoughts from my studio about artwork; new pieces as well as those things that have have remained hidden in my flat file...

Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Paintings

Sitting Still 61
Oil and Acrylic on Birch Panel
10"x8.5"


Sitting Still 63
Oil and Acrylic on Birch Panel
10"x8.5"


Sitting Still 63
Oil and Acrylic on Birch Panel
10"x8.5"


Sitting Still 64
Oil and Acrylic on Birch Panel
10"x8.5"

Fresh from the studio, more to come over the next month, or couple of months as I prepare for my aolo or "focus" exhibition at the Greater Reston Arts Center which goes up at the end of April. There are 20ish of these I am working on as well as some medum-sized paintings, and some big paintings are on the menu 9i will start those next month, I alreadyhave 3 or 4 Ifinished that have never been exhibited) As usual, I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments: