Thoughts from my studio about artwork; new pieces as well as those things that have have remained hidden in my flat file...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Elan Magazine Article - April 2009

This month's issue of Elan Magazine has an interview with me about my work. Unfortunately the magazine has not updated their website to reflect the newest issue (but hard copies are out and available), so I took it upon myself to reproduce the article here until they update the website. You should be able to click on each image to be able to read the text. The color of the images is a little off, but remember this is a scan of the actual magazine, so bear with me. Enjoy.



There is only one error in the article, which states that I have been the visual arts department chair at my school for 5 years. I have been teaching there five years, but this is my first year as department chair.

2 comments:

Norm said...

Nice work! Can't wait to see some of these works in person. And keep us updated re: the collaboration with Matt Sargent.

John M. Adams said...

Thanks Norm, I will keep you posted - be sure to check out Matt's Website - you would like his work!