Thoughts from my studio about artwork; new pieces as well as those things that have have remained hidden in my flat file...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Now Scheduling Studio Visits before my Residency

Sitting Still 97
Oil and Acrylic on Birch Panel
10"x8.5 - 2009

As you may know I'll be leaving for my 3 week artist residency on August 11. I am currently scheduling studio visits for the next two weeks before I leave, if there is an artwork you have been interested in, now is the time to come by... I am very motivated to make some space for the new work when I get back, and that could work in your favor, especially if you are interested in multiple works. I've got a ton of new small paintings from this year (such as the two in this post), but don't wait, they are disappearing into private (and public) collections and will be gone before you know it.
I hope to see you soon!

Sitting Still 83
Oil and Acrylic on Birch Panel
10"x8.5 - 2009

No comments: