Thoughts from my studio about artwork; new pieces as well as those things that have have remained hidden in my flat file...

Monday, May 12, 2008

Note from the studio

Detail, a painting in my studio viewed at an angle.

Thanks to all that came out for the opening weekend of Artomatic 2008. I hope more of you get a chance to go, and let me know what you think. Artomatic info is available here.
I'm getting ready to start some new work in the studio, and I've got two paintings the Art Council at GRACE exhibition which opens in June.
More big news is that I am starting to reconstruct my website this week. So keep your eyes peeled, I will let you know when the new version launches.
I have a slide show of the final hours of drawing as well as some video of the drawing process that I will be putting up on the website and here. Check back soon!

No comments: