Thoughts from my studio about artwork; new pieces as well as those things that have have remained hidden in my flat file...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Relentless Continuity Video

I have posted a video of myself working on Relentless Continuity 2008 at Artomatic. See it here.

I also would like to thank all of patrons again who made this artwork possible. Here is the updated list. I hope everyone can make it to Artomatic before it closes June 15. Let me know what you think after you make the trip!

PATRONS:
Paul So, Alexandria, VA
Norm Scott, Ithaca, NY
Frank and Jan Warren, Germantown, MD
Sean Flaherty, Alexandria, VA
David Vurdelja, Arlington, VA
Warren Craghead, Charlottesville, VA
Richard and Diane Flaherty, Manassas, VA
Carol Lukitsch, Alexandria, VA
Helen and Norman D'Amours, Arlington, VA
Jo Ann and Jim Crawford, Fairfax, VA
Jessica Jackson, Manassas, VA
Brad McLemore, Williamsburg, VA
Latin Students of CHS 2008, Chantilly, VA
Diana Ellis, Fairfax, VA
Doug Kean, Fairfax, VA
Sondra N. Arkin, Washington, DC
Blair and Wendy Evans, Surry, VA
Barbara Burleson, Reston, VA
Mary C. Pontillo, Astoria, NY
Deborah E. Glakas, Oakton, VA
Adam Podell, Reston, VA
Matthew Grimes, Washington, DC
Margaret and Ernest Pexiotto, Chantilly, VA
Maurean and Joseph Truncale, Herndon, VA

No comments: