Thoughts from my studio about artwork; new pieces as well as those things that have have remained hidden in my flat file...

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Studio Update: Open Studio

Between renovations on our condo I've managed to get some new work brewing in the studio that I am excited to share when I finish. MARK YOUR CALENDARS - I will be having an open studio/housewarming on Saturday December 8th from 8pm until ....
I can't wait to finish the new large (48"x37") and medium (20"x17") pieces, so look forward to seeing those, as well as many new pieces on paper. There will be new and recent work to interest everyone, and hopefully I will have installed new lighting in our place to highlight the work (I'm becoming more of an electrician all the time).
Here is a detail of a work in progress, I'll show more images of this one as it progresses!

No comments: