Thoughts from my studio about artwork; new pieces as well as those things that have have remained hidden in my flat file...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Workshop with J.J. McCracken

Yesterday I attended a workshop with performance/clay artist J.J. McCracken. She has some intelligent performances/process oriented work which produces a product/artifact which is not only aesthetically pleasing but supports her concept flawlessly. Unfortunately she does not seem to have a website, but you can see a couple of images of the performance/production and the art object/artifact from her exhibition Stasis at the Meat Market Gallery (January 2007).
It was invigorating, not a bad day at work, but more importantly I've been getting things back in order in the studio. I'll let you in on what's been going on in there later this week. Don't forget about the Weekly Artwork!

No comments: