Thoughts from my studio about artwork; new pieces as well as those things that have have remained hidden in my flat file...

Monday, December 10, 2007

Artwork of the Week, December 10

Sitting Still 32
oil and acrylic on birch panel
10"x8.5

I'm pleased to announce that this week's artwork of the week will be one of four of my paintings on view at the Touchstone Gallery in the Art on the Small Side Exhibition. This exhibition opens this Friday, December 14 and runs through Friday, January 5. The show focuses on artwork smaller than 18 inches square (makes a great gift for a loved one or yourself). The Opening Reception is open to the public and will run from 6 pm to 8:30pm. I hope to see you there. More info on the gallery below.

406 7th Street, NW, 2nd floor
Washington, DC 20004
202-347-2787
Gallery hours:
Wednesday - Friday 11-5
Saturday - Sunday 12-5 and by appointment

No comments: